Trip for groups of 4 to 16 people to Sintra and Cascais departing from Lisbon
On this relaxed tour for small groups, limited to only fifteen people, we will visit the Palace and National Park of Pena, classified by UNESCO, explore the picturesque village of Sintra and discover the westernmost point of continental Europe, Cabo da Roca.
On the way back to Lisbon we will visit the famous mouth of hell, a place of legends and traditions that attracts millions of travelers every year
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
What's excluded :
- Lunch - and any other items not mentioned in the program.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
Includes entrance to the Palace
Includes entrance to the Chalet of Condessa d’Edla
Hop On Hop Off - circuit through Parque da Pena: included in the visit ticket
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Tour through the historic center of Sintra and time for lunch (own expense)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Farol do cabo da Roca, Estrada do Cabo da Roca, Sintra 2705-001 Portugal
Visit to the westernmost point of continental Europe.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Boca do Inferno, Northern section of Cascais, Cascais 2750-642 Portugal
Anyone who visits this place easily perceives its grandeur. On more agitated days you can see the waves crashing on the rocks inside.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cascais, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Here you can take some time to stroll along the beach and do some shopping in the traditional stores.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.