Trip from Malaga to Cordoba with Entrance to the Mosque
Cordoba day trip from Malaga, with entrance to the Mosque without queues, and a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter and the Courtyards of Cordoba.
Our expert chauffeur will take you along the Alto Guadalquivir to the beautiful two-millenary city where Taless geniuses such as Seneca, Averroes, Maimonides, Joaquín Cortés, Vicente Amigo or Abrerramán III were born, among others.
Córdoba is a World Heritage Site. It has an important cultural and monumental legacy. A privileged place that has inherited thanks to its strategic situation, close to the Guadalquivir River, and the towns that have settled in their rich lands.
On our excursion to Córdoba you will enjoy the landscape of the Guadalquivir countryside and have the opportunity (optional) to visit the wineries of Montilla-Moriles. We will visit the Jewish quarter, the Mezquita, and the most beautiful squares and courtyards in Córdoba. Get carried away by our expert guide, and listen to their unique legends and stories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Private vehicle (A / C, Radio and Heating)
- Multilingual expert driver
- 1.5-hour tour with an expert guide through the historic center of Córdoba (Judería, Puente Romano)
- Entrance to the Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
What's excluded :
- Tips to the guide / driver (optional)
- Guide inside the Mosque (Optional)
- Visit to the wine cellars of Montilla-Moriles (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malaga, Malaga, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Starting point of our trip, our driver / guide will pick you up at your hotel and head to the city of Córdoba
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cordoba, Cordoba, Province of Cordoba, Andalucia
Arrival to the destination city where we can enjoy the beauty of this ancient city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Roman Bridge, Av. del Alcazar, s/n Across Guadalquivir River, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Our guide will explain the importance of Roman Culture in Córdoba ..
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
Our guide would immerse us in the small streets of this neighborhood. One of the best preserved Jewish neighborhoods in the world, will show us its courtyards, and its stories and legends.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
You will have the possibility of knowing the Mosque of Cordoba, jewel of the Muslim era in the city of Córdoba, Entering between its columns, and its arches of horseshoes, its capitals, a magical, sacred and religious place that you should not miss in the city
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.