Trip to Czech Horseshoe Bend
Czech Horseshoe Bend is truly an amazing spot to watch the sun go down over the Czech countryside! The perfect experience for those wanting to escape from the city, enjoy a little bit of hiking and feed the soul with an amazing view unlike any place. The viewpoint is mostly frequented by locals so you avoid touristy crowds and get to soak in all the sights that seem to be straight outta of a movie.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Join me on a walking trip to viewpoint Maj - Czech Horseshoe Bend, just outside of Prague.
One of the most beautiful and romantic place in Czech Republic.
I will take you on an 1 hour drive away from the city to the countryside of Czech to this surreal and beautiful view. After we will arrive, we need to walk around 10 to 15 minutes. So be mindful of wearing something comfortable that can help you hike a bit.
Bring your camera or smartphone and let's have some fun.
Departure Point :Voroněžská 174/28, 101 00 Praha 10-Vršovice, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.