Trip to Ranua Wildlife Park
This is a guided trip to the famous Ranua Wildlife Park that will give you great insight and opportunity to see and learn about all the arctic animals, from Polar bears or moose to wild boars or arctic eagles.
In all our excursions, our groups are limited to 8 travelers maximum. It it very important for us to provide you with the best experience as possible, and avoid mass tourism. This way, your guide will know you better and will be able to address all your needs and answer your questions. As we usually say : the smaller the group, the bigger the experience !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch in the restaurant of Ranua
- Private transportation
- Professional Winter clothing
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to the Wildlife Park
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Your professional guide will take you to the Ranua Wildlife Park. The 1h30 drive to Ranua will give you a chance to enjoy the scenery of Lapland and try to spot some local wildlife along the way : it is not unusual to see reindeer along the road, and also the gigantic moose and some other animals.
At the park you can follow the wooden board walks through the forest where you get to see all the arctic animals in one place. This is a rare opportunity as it is hard to see these animals in the nature as the wild areas are so big here in the Finnish Lapland. Your guide has special knowledge of all the animals in the park and will share it with you.
The animals you can spot include : Polar bears, brown bears (not in Winter though, as they are hibernating), predatory birds, owls, wild boars, musk oxen, otters, arctic foxes, reindeer and wild reindeer, wolverines, moose...
Once you have finished your nice 2,5 km walk around the park, we will relax and enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant before driving back to Rovaniemi.
• Ranua Zoo, Rovaniementie 29, Ranua 97700 Finland
Departure Point :Kansankatu 14, 96100 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will come to pick you up from your hotel between 5 and 30 minutes prior to departure. Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email at least one day prior to each activity. If you stay in hotels or resorts, please wait at the reception. If you stay in a private accommodation (ex: Airbnb), please wait outside on the street side so your guide can easily find you.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.