Trip to Stanjel castle wine tasting and gourmet lunch 4 courses from Piran
The Stanjel castle is located on the Karst, meaning it is less than an hour's drive. We will see and take pictures of the Renaissance Baroque castle and the rich Ferrari garden. The guide will tell you how the doctor from Triest Enrico Ferrari fell in love with this place and began restoring it with his friend, famous architect Max Fabiani, in the years 1924 to 1942.
After another 20 minutes ride, we will taste typical Karst wines and air - dried ham, prosciutto in a local wine cellar. Then we will head to the village of Rodik for the excellent home-made food, the Slovenian gourmet lunch - consisting of 6 courses, drinks included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Grad Stanjel
- Entry/Admission - Vinakras Sezana
- Entry/Admission - Golf Klub Lipica
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grad Stanjel, Shtanjel 1a, Stanjel 6222 Slovenia
Sightseeing, very interesting medieval castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vinakras Sezana, Sejmishka pot 1a, Sezana 6210 Slovenia
1.Visit the Wine cellar.
2.Wine and prosciutto tasting in the largest cellar in the Karst region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golf Klub Lipica, Lipica 5, Lipica 6210 Slovenia
Slovenian gourmet lunch (6 courses) will be in village Rodik next to stud farm Lipica.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Best Tours, Lucan 27a 27a, Portoroz 6320 Slovenia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- DEPARTURE POINT- Art Hotel Tartini and Hotel Piran at 10.45Grand Hotel Bernardin at 10.55Hotel Ville Park and Hotel Histrion at 11.00Hotel Palace, Hotel Grand Portoroz, Hotel Slovenija, Hotel Riviera, Hotel Neptun and Hotel Mirna at 11.05 on the bus station opposite Hotel PalaceHotel Metropol at 11.10Hotel Marita at 11.15Camp Lucija next to reception at 11.20Ports
- Port of Koper
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.