Trip To The West Bank Of Luxor
You will enjoy visiting The Valley of the Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and The Colossi of Memnon in the West bank of Luxor.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- All service charges & taxes
- Expert tour guide
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley.
The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
Remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your hotel name and address and we will pick you up from any place in Luxor.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.