Trip to the Wolf's Lair - Hitler's Headquarters
Welcome to Adolf Hitler's former war headquarters "Wolf's Lair" - in the concrete town of bunkers in the forests near Ketrzyn in Gierłoż village. During the war, it was here that the most important decisions were made in the German war machine. From here, Barbaross's operation was supervised, and it was here that Fuhrer's bold, but unsuccessful assassination attempt, carried out by Claus Shenk von Stauffenberg.
We will pick you up from your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment and take you to Wolf Lair. The driver can accompany you if you want or you can visit without driver and the driver will be waiting for you and after visiting take you to your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment in Gdańsk/Gdynia/Sopot.
If you speak English poorly, you can take part in this tour with a German and Russian translator with us for an additional fee.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Wilczy Szaniec
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wilczy Szaniec, Gierloz 5 Forest in Gierłoż near Kętrzyn, Gierloz 11-400 Poland
The area, chosen as Hitler’s HQ, was located far away from the thoroughfares, in an old mixed forest, constituting a year-round natural protection of the facilities. The Great Masurian Lakes stretching east from the Kętrzyn forest were a natural obstacle to ground forces. Hitler spent over 800 days here.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Sopot, Poland
2: Gdańsk, Poland
3: Gdynia, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick from any Hotel in Gdańsk, Sopot and GdyniaAirports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Stena Line Ferry Terminal, Eugeniusza Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-156 Gdynia, Poland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.