Trip to Vesuvius, Herculaneum and Pompeii from Naples or Sorrento
A wonderful experience of art and history, ideal for those who want to see these fantastic places in one day, with a driver at their disposal who will follow them for the duration of the tour, except for excavations and Vesuvius. You can add a tourist guide or an audio guide of your choice. This tuor is not available on weekends due to traffic problems.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Access tickets to the excavations and internal tourist guide excavations
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii, Pompeii, Province of Naples, Campania
Pompeii is a city of Campania. It is known for its ancient city buried in 79 AD from the eruption of Vesuvius. The ruins include the Villa dei Misteri with frescoes and the Roman amphitheater. In the city, the Sanctuary of the Blessed Virgin of the Rosary has mosaics and a large dome. The Vesuvian Museum G.B. Alfano exhibits volcanic rocks and prints of historical eruptions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ercolano, Ercolano, Province of Naples, Campania
The archaeological excavations of Herculaneum have revealed the remains of the ancient city of Herculaneum, buried under a blanket of ashes, lapilli and mud during the eruption of Vesuvius in 79, together with Pompei, Stabia and Oplonti.
Randomly found following excavations for the construction of a well in 1709, archaeological investigations in Herculaneum began in 1738 to last until 1765; resumed in 1823, they were interrupted again in 1875, until a systematic excavation promoted by Amedeo Maiuri starting from 1927: most of the finds found are housed in the National Archaeological Museum of Naples, while in 2008 the birth of the virtual archaeological museum is shows the city before the eruption of Vesuvius .
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Vesuvius is a volcano located in Italy, in a dominant position with respect to the Gulf of Naples. It is one of the two active volcanoes in continental Europe   and one of the most studied and dangerous in the world due to the high population of the surrounding areas and its explosive characteristics. The Vesuvian area in fact has a high population density and the number of potentially endangered residents is around 700,000
Duration: 1 hour 38 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can be picked up at any hotel in the City of NaplesAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.