Trip Troudant Tiout
A great experience in the field.
Availability of a wide variety of multilingual guides.
Flexibility in the tour program.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
Departure from your hotel at 8:30 am, direction Taroudant, south-east of Agadir at 80km. Medieval city, nicknamed "the little Marrakech"; surprises by the fawn color of its ramparts, the picturesque of its souks, and the bustle continues in the small cafes under the arcades of the great Place Assarag.
Located in the Souss valley, between the High Atlas mountains, and Anti-Atlas. The "little Marrakech" gives an excellent overview of southern Morocco. First capital of the Saadians in the 16th century, and refuge of rebel princes, coveted by the tribes of the South.
Stop At: Ishak Pasha Palace, Dogubeyazit Yolu 5., Dogubeyazit 04400 Turkey
As soon as you arrive ... Tour of the ramparts (about 6 klm), Stop to visit the old Pasha Palace (Salam Palace transformed into a Riad hotel) or simply drink a fresh orange juice, or a mint tea in the patio, and palace gardens. After this refreshment, we continue our walk in the alleys of the medina, then finish by visiting the Assarag square ... (similar to the large Jamaa el fna square in Marrakech); Meeting place of the peasants coming from the surroundings and the townspeople of the medina.
Stop At: Tiout, Tiout, Souss-Massa
After having filled the eyes with all kinds of colors .... We move towards the oasis of Tiout about thirty km from Taroudant; a Berber village at the foot of the Anti-Atlas. A magnificent palm grove extends between several villages with ocher red houses offering a sublime landscape. On the height of a hill, the kasbah of Tiout offers us a panorama that is both green and desert.
Lunch on site (at the inhabitant; delicious dish, and Berber cuisine well cared for, and very refined). And to visit the palm grove, the donkey remains the best way, and effective ... suddenly it is also contributing to the economy of the village, and its inhabitants. (the walk in the palm grove is optional: and its price is not included in the excursion).
And to end this walk, return by another road to change landscapes.
Arrive at the hotel approximately: 5:00 p.m.
Total mileage traveled: (round trips).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Support is offeredPick up at the hotel All Agadir, Taroudant, Essaouira or Marrakech.Airports
- Agadir Almassira Airport, Agadir Morocco
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.