Triple fun! Monkeyland + Damajagua Waterfalls + Buggies from Puerto Plata
This is an unique experience! Amazing natural scenery in the tropical mountain range! Visit a typical Dominican colmado. Transportation by open air safari truck. Take a ride on the newest buggies in Puerto Plata; Polaris off road rzr turbo. Enjoy the water and the thrilling of the amazing Damajagua water falls! 40 minutes tour to interact with the awesome squirrel monkeys.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Typical Dominican buffet lunch; Rice, Beans, Beef.
- Entrance fees for Damajagua Waterfalls & Monkeyland
- Tranportation by open air safari truck
What's excluded :
This guided, 8-hour trip will take you deep into a natural wonder of the Dominican Republic: the Waterfalls of Rio de Damajagua. Enjoy a thrilling, 30-minute buggy drive through local villages and countryside roads. Then get ready for a river crossing in your 2-person buggy! Prepare to get muddy and wet, as you traverse through the river’s waters.
Enjoy a delicious typical Dominican food buffet.
End your day with a visit to Monkey Land. In the tropical jungle, listen to the sounds of nature while keeping an eye out for the cute little squirrel monkeys that abound in this natural environment. Trained staff give you a plate of fruit that you can offer to the monkeys.
• Damajagua Waterfalls, Imbert Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Puerto Plata, Sosua, Cabarete and Playa Dorada. We can arrange meeting points in case you cant find your hotel on the list. We do not pick up cruise line customers.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- A valid driver license is required to drive the off-road buggy
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties in previous days or the day before the tour to participate in our excursions. • Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. • Tourist is recommended to use masks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.