Triple Georgian Advanture
We offer you to have 8 day 7 night tour throughout Georgia, major highlights for which are: Rafting on Rioni river, Diving in Martvili Canyon and Rock Climbing in Katskhi (Chiatura). These are the main highlights, but there are lot more to see.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation in Kutaisi (3 star hotel)
- 2 nights accommodation in Mestia (Guesthouse)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (dinner)
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- In tour Insurance (Including extreme sports injuries)
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks (Unless mentioned in In itinerary)
- Day 1- Transfer from the Kutaisi International airport to the hotel and Dinner for whole group. To drink a little bit of Georgian wine is mandatory :)
Day 2- Adventure across Georgia starts with rafting on Rioni river (You will get all necessary equipment) . Rafting site is located in Ambrolauri, Sharule. This is perhaps the most beautiful rafting route in Georgia. Rafting down the river takes 2 hours, on the way stopping on beautiful spots. For the nice ending of the day you will have a picnic near river bank, with barbecue and Georgian Wine.
Day 3- Today you will visit Chiatura, the Katskhi Pillar, overlooking small river valley, is one astonishing place to visit. You will see the place from monks perspective. We'll do a bit of climbing, all necessary equipment and instructors are provided (Except climbing shoes). Climbing routes are different difficulty and heights. By the end of the day we will have a traditional Georgian dinner, with imeretian dishes.
Day 4- Today we will visit Martvili, well known for its amazing nature, Ancient Canyon, with sky blue water and beautiful waterfalls, here we will have an inflatable boat trip and 30 minute Scuba Diving experience, one of the best in Europe. Later we will continue to Salkhino, Dadiani’s summer residence, with beautiful park and wine cellar. Of course we will taste Mengrelian traditional dishes and homemade Brandy (Chacha).
Day 5- We will start with Prometheus Grotto, Beautifully illuminated stalactites and stalagmites, boat trip (at the end of the trail), in an underground river, are amazing. Later we will head to historical-cultural heritage of Kutaisi, like Gelati, Motsameta and Bagrati monasteries, here you will find history of Imereti region and feel the peaceful atmosphere of these beautiful places. In the evening we will have a Dinner in already a traditional manner.
Day 6- We will head to Svaneti region, well known for unique architecture, astonishing nature, unique cuisine and culture. Drive will be quite long, but you won’t get bored definitely. We will stop to see Enguri Dam, one of the biggest HES-es in Europe, hidden deep into the Nature, scenery will amaze you, final destination is Mestia, a beautiful village, where we will have a traditional Svanetian Dinner.
Day 7- Today we will visit the highest settlement in Europe, Ushguli, by 4×4 Jeeps. Amazing Svan towers (UNESCO World heritage site), and Peak Ushba views make scenery and atmosphere unbelievable. Here we will hike a bit and explore settlement, look around, make beautiful photos and overall have a beautiful day. After returning to Mestia, we will head to Hatsvali ski resort and make our ways on the top of the mountain where you can see the beauty of this place in other perspective. Dinner at the evening.
Day 8- Transfer from hotel to Airport.
Departure Point :Departure point is Kutaisi international Airport, after your arrival tour will be officially started according to the itinerary.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :You will be dropped off at Kutaisi International Airport by the end of the tour (Optional).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.