Trishaw Tour in Dala
You can see culture and handicraft in Dala. Go and check it out, I'm sure that you 'll be enjoy that. Riding Trishaw also can get great feeling.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Trishaw
- Licensed English Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick Up
- Hotel Drop Off
- Entry/Admission - Sule Pagoda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sule Pagoda, Maha Bandoola Rd, Yangon (Rangoon) Myanmar
Our guide will meet you at Sule Pagoda and will go to Nan Thida Jetty. Take a boat to Dala Jetty. Then do sightseeing at Dala around 2 hours. Our guide will share about Culture and History on the tour. You can see all social culture in this Dala tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Sule Pagoda Road, Sule Pagoda Rd, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.