Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli river is flowing from a famous pilgrim, high in the Himalaya at Gosainkund the god Shiva drove his trident into the rocky mountain to create three springs the source of the river and hence its name Trishuli. This rafting follows the trail in the white water of Trisuli River which is Nepal's most accessible river, making it one of the more popular choices. Rising from Langtang Himal with impressive gorges and exciting grade 2-3 rapids it is suitable for everybody: an easy introduction for those who have no previous rafting experience and ideal. The river follows the national highway and after your enjoyable Trishuli River rafting. You can easily continue onward to Chitwan, Pokhara or Kathmandu. During the monsoon, the river promises a more challenging ride, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. Trishuli River is an excellent river for those looking for a short river trip, without the challenge of huge rapids, with beautiful scenery and a relatively peaceful environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles etc.
- Necessary Staffs (Guide and Helpers etc)
- First aid kid box
What's excluded :
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
The name of Trishuli River is after a legend that says, in the high Himalaya at Gosainkund the god Shiva drove his trident into the ground to create three springs - the source of the river - and hence its name Trisuli. It is very popular for white water Rafting and Kayaking.
• Dhading, Dhading, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Departure Point :Prithvi Highway, Prithvi Hwy, Gajuri 45100, Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.