Trishuli River Rafting - Day Tour
Trishuli River Rafting day tour is a famous rafting trip in Nepal which attracts locals and foreign tourists alike. The Trishuli River is filled with thrill and exciting rapids which are perfect for beginners as well as experts. You raft from Charaudi and continue down to Mugling. Thus, the rafting trip is the perfect getaway from the mundane life as you embrace the delights of nature.
Early morning, you’ll have breakfast and begin the drive from Kathmandu. After three hours of drive, you’ll reach Charaudi which is the starting point of rafting. The rafting guide will give necessary information about rafting and techniques. Then, you get on a rafting boat and kick start the trip. You will indulge in around 4 hours of unlimited fun. You’ll come across many rapids and the guide will instruct you continuously while on the adventure. In addition, high-speed water gives you more thrill and adds to the adventure. After you finish rafting, you’ll freshen up and have lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- paddles, splash jackets and wet suits
- Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip transportation by tourist and local bus
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
What's excluded :
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan*
06:00 – Breakfast at the hotel.
07:00 – After breakfast, we catch the tourist bus in Sorekhutte. By Tourist, the bus takes take about 3 hours to reach the starting point called Charaudi. Once you arrived their rafting guide will come to pick up you on the bus. The Rafting guide gives you all the information regarding the rafting.
10:00– Around 10 am rafting starts and will go for ¾ hours in Trishuli River.
02:00-After finishing the rafting refreshment and having Lunch in riverside enjoying the view of high mountains and deep valley.
3:00-Then Departure to the next destination by Local bus. (Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan ).
Note: Private vehicle also available on extra cost.
Note: Time may change due to weather & Traffic.
• Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we do pickup from Thamel hotel or near Thamel.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to Bring:
- Shorts / ½ pants
- Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
- Travel towel
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.