Trishuli River Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu with Private Car
On this tour, you will enjoy whitewater rapids and incredible scenery while rafting down a Himalayan river. The Trishuli River is the most popular rafting river in Nepal, and there is nothing quite like the thrill and challenge of navigating its twists and turns. This tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off as well as lunch.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Raft and safety equipment
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Charaudi Khola bridge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thamel, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The day begins with a pick up from your hotel in Kathmandu at 7.30 am. 2.5 hrs drives reached at Ratoghar for a rafting starting point. The Trishuli River is the closest rafting river to Kathmandu, and it is a wonderful day excursion.
Stop At: Charaudi Khola bridge, H04, Dhussa 45100, Nepal
Nepal has become one of the most popular rafting destinations in the world, and for good reasons. There are so many excellent rafting rivers that offer excitement, challenges and just plain fun.
There will be a short briefing before the rafting, the rafting time will be 3 to 4 hrs depending on season and speed of River. Then packed lunch will be provided at the beach around 1 pm after the rafting. Each raft comes with a government certified rafting guide who first instructs on how to maneuver the craft through the rapids. All safety equipment is provided, including a helmet and a life preserver.
After an explanation of safety and operating procedures, it’s time for fun. The journey begins bouncing down the rapids in the mighty Trishuli River. The river churns with rapids, especially during the monsoon season. It has a fast current, which only adds to the thrill. It is safe and exciting shooting the rapids while enjoying the mountain views.
There are villages alongside the river while passing under suspension bridges loaded with donkeys. The river makes hairpin turns, which only adds to the challenge.
Yet the journey goes quickly. The ending spot allows rafters the opportunity to stand; stretch and return back to Kathmandu about 5.30 PM which takes 3.5 hrs drive and our trip concludes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your hotel inside ring road including Boudha area.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.