Trollfjord and Sea Eagle Safari Tour from Svolaer
We are visiting the fantastic Trollfjord:
The Trollfjord is one of the most visited nature attractions in Lofoten. The fjord is a sidearm the Raftsund east in Lofoten. The fjord is 2 km long, and only 100 meters wide at the most narrow. The steep mountains surrounding the fjord are between 600 and 1100 metres high. The fjord has also played an important part in our fisheries. The battle of the Trollfjord in 1890 is immortalized through Johan Bojer`s novel, «The Last Viking», and one of painter Gunnar Berg`s (1863-1893) main works. The painting of The battle of the Trollfjord can be viewed in Svinøya Rorbuer`s Gunnar Berg Gallery.
per adult from
What's included :
- Safety Vests
- Floating suit
What's excluded :
Explore Lofoten`s coastline with us. We will take you safely to the magical Trollfjord, witch is surrounded by mountains rising 1000 meters right from the ocean. Also we are likely to experience sea eagles at close range. We guarantee an adventure close to the nature elements. Our experienced guides offer plenty of good stories and local knowledge. Lofoten from the sea side will guarantee you memories for life.
Departure Point :Joh. E. Paulsens gt. 12B, 8300 Svolvær, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.