Trollstigen, The Land Of The Trolls
Welcome to our excursion, Trollstigen, the Land of The Trolls.
This is a MUST SEE excursion.
It is a 6 hours 45 minutes trip including many breathtaking stops for photo shootings.
Our trip to Trollstigen does not include lunch.
But, we offer all the stops included in the lunch trip as well.
We do sell water and some snack on our buses.
per adult from
6 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Stordal Gamle Kyrkje
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: LocalTrips AS, Keiser Wilhelms gate 6 Second floor, Alesund 6003 Norway
Our trips to Trollstigen starts close to the Cruise Terminal in Ålesund.
Look for the Orange color on the pier and our name is LocalTrips AS.
Stop At: Devold Galleri Dyrkorn, Dyrkorn 6250 Norway
Kokarsteinen is our first stop today.
You may stretch your legs and take some nice photos.
Here is also a little kiosk selling food and soft drinks.
And a toilet available also
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Stordal Gamle Kyrkje, Stordal 6250 Norway
Next, we stop at the old Rose Church from the year 1789.
The interior is marvelous. Need to be photoed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gudbrandsjuvet, Route 63 Rv 63, Valldal 6210 Norway
A fantastic waterfall into the mountains.
Be careful, don't fall in, please.
Take your fantastic photos of Gudbrandsjuvet.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Trollstigen, Åndalsnes, 6300 Norway
This is our main stop for today.
See the steep mountains and walk on the path made in the area.
Toilets and a restaurant is available here.
Also a shop for souvenirs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Trollveggen Besoksenter, Horgheim, Andalsnes 6300 Norway
The Troll Wall
Our last stop today is The Troll Wall along the main road against the capital Oslo. Take some stunning photos here.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Localtrips AS, Keiser Wilhelms gate 6, 6003 Ålesund, Norway
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We do always follow Norwegian rules for handling with Covid-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.