Troodos Jeep Safari from Protaras,Ayia napa & Larnaca
Visit the central slopes of the Troodos mountains, which is a must on any visit to Cyprus.
The tour takes us off the beaten track with our 4x4 Land Rover defenders. Stops are made in quaint picturesque rural villages to meet the locals and get to know more about Cyprus and it's culture, history and traditions. Breath taking mountain peaks are encountered throughout the duration of the day, cascading waterfalls, where weather permitting, guest can enjoy a refreshing splash in the crystal clear waters, fresh water lakes in the middle of nowhere. We stop at a family restaurant where you can enjoy a traditional Cypriot meze, in a beautiful mountain village. Last but not least, no day would be complete without a visit to a local winery.
PLEASE NOTE THE PROGRAM MAY ALTER SLIGHTLY DURING THE WINTER MONTHS BETWEEN NOVEMBER AND MARCH!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agios Ioannis Lambadistis Monastery, Valley of Marathasa, Kalopanagiotis Cyprus
one of the oldest UNESCO monasteries of the island and very impressive at that located in Kalopanagiotis. You will be able to marvel at the fresco painted walls, light a candle in the church and take in the beauty surrounding this beautiful monastery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chantara Waterfall, 5km off road from Village of Foini, Foini 4814 Cyprus
Breathtaking 3 level waterfalls. Take in the beauty and splash in its cool cascading waters.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Lambouri Winery, Ag. Demetrius Str. 24A, Platres 4825 Cyprus
Wine tasting at one of our finest wineries on the Island
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Pedoulas, Pedoulas, Nicosia District
A stop at the little picturesque village of Pedoulas for lunch at a traditional tavern.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Omodos, Omodos, Limassol
explore the little pebble stoned streets and stroll the specialty shops of lace and silver or sit back and take it all in while having a coffee or cold beer.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We ONLY pick up from Hotels in Kapparis, Pernera, Protaras, Ayia Napa and Larnaca areas for this tour.If your hotel is not listed please provide your hotel name at time of making the booking so we can arrange your pick up time.Approximate pick up times:Kappari, Pernera & Protaras - 7:45am - 8amAyia Napa - 8:15am - 8:30amLarnaca - 8:30am - 8:45am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can beÃ‚Â accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants under 1 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.