Troodos Mountain Hidden Charms from Paphos
Pass small villages and experience the traditional Cypriot life. First stop, Anogyra Village where you will visit Holy Cross church and carob museum. Next, you will be transferred to Arsos village for a quick coffee break. Discover,Tzelefos bridge which is part of Venetian Bridges nature trail. Do not miss the opportunity to capture the perfect picture. Then you will be driven to Kalopanayiotis Village where you will enjoy traditional Cyprus lunch and visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery. The monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a complex of three churches all under a single, enormous timber roof. Before heading back to the resorts, you will enjoy a wine tasting at a local winery.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch with glass of local wine/water
- English Speaking Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Any additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anogyra, Anogyra, Limassol
In Anogyra village you will have the opportunity to visit Holy Cross church. and Carob Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Arsos, Arsos, Limassol
Next, you will be transferred to Arsos village for a quick coffee break (included)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tzelefos Bridge, Agios Nikolaos Cyprus
Discover, Tzelefos bridge. The bridge is part of Venetian Bridges nature trail which connects three of the Venetian Bridges of Pafos Forest. The location around the bridge is perfect for all nature lovers but also for photographers. Do not miss the opportunity to capture the perfect picture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agios Ioannis Lambadistis Monastery, Valley of Marathasa, Kalopanagiotis Cyprus
Visit Ayios Lambadistis Monastery. The monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a complex of three churches - Ioannis Lampadistis, Agios Irakleidios and a Latin chapel - all under a single, enormous timber roof.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Platres, Platres, Limassol
Enjoy a wine tasting at a local winery
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Paphos, Cyprus
Traveler pickup is offered
Local provider is picking up clients from selected hotels in Pafos town. You must contact the local service provider at least 48 hours before excursion date to verify exact pick up location and time.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Destination Services Cyprus