Tropical Island Boat Trip to Itaparica and Frades
Discover the sights of Salvador from a unique viewpoint out in the Atlantic water on this 8-hour sailboat cruise over the calm waters of All Saints Bay (Baía de Todos os Santos).
We'll be sailing between the Old Fortress os São Marcelo and have great and stunning view from the upper and lower cities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees (Island environment fees R$ 25,00 per person)
- Entry/Admission - Ilha dos Frades
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tourist Terminal Náutico da Bahia, Av. da França, s/n - Comercio, Salvador - BA, 40010-000, Brazil
Salvador's nautical terminal, where they will embark for the beginning of the tour, so this is the destination at the end of the tour, where they will disembark.
Stop At: Ilha dos Frades, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
The tropical island tour provide many great moments, We will disembark in one of the 56 islands that surround the bay, the island Paradise of Friars which provides us with a beautiful scenery, beaches, lakes, waterfalls, mountains, palm trees, and native trees including Pau-Brazil.
You will have a relaxing time by the seashore.
(on the island of friars an environmental tax of BRL 10 per person will be charged)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Orla Maritima Estrada para Itaparica, Vera Cruz, Ilha de Itaparica, State of Bahia Brazil
Island of Itaparica, the largest island in Brazil, a site rich in history that is preserved both in its architecture and in its religious groups of African origin that add a touch of magic to this picturesque site. On this island, we will have time to have lunch in a restaurant specialized in local cuisine, and spend the afternoon enjoying the natural beauty of the region.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we need the name of the hotel independently if it's not on the area selected, we pick up all clients in all hotel around Salvador City or in Airbnb address.Airports
- Airport Luis E. Magalhaes, Salvador, State of Bahia Brazil
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.