Tropical Kingdom Okinawa Fruits Land Admission Ticket
Okinawa Fruit Land is a theme park where you can explore the world of picture books called “Tropical Kingdom Story”. Receive a stamp card at the entrance to the world of the story! Collect the key marks hidden in the tropical kingdom with the magic map as a clue, learn the fruit magic, solve the mystery, and enjoy the journey to the fairyland. In the fruit zone, there are over 30 kinds of rare tropical fruit trees every season! The bird yard where you can come in contact with colorful birds is also a popular spot for photography. After strolling in the park, it is recommended to spend a relaxing time at the fruit cafe while tasting tropical seasonal fruit sweets and fruit juices. You can purchase popular souvenirs from Okinawa in the shopping zone.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Admissions to Tropical Kingdom Okinawa Fruits Land
What's excluded :
- Pick up / Transfer
- Visit: Okinawa Fruits Land, 1220-71 Biimata, Nago 905-0005 Okinawa Prefecture
Receive the stamp card at the entrance reception and enter the world of the story!
Collect the key marks hidden in the tropical kingdom using the magic map as a clue,
Learn fruit magic, solve mysteries, and enjoy your trip to the fairyland!
After strolling around the park, you can buy fruit cafes, shopping, and popular souvenirs from Okinawa.
Please come to the general information center.
Admission 9:00 to 17:00 (last admission reception 16:45)
* This is the final reception time for this plan.
Departure Point :Okinawa Fruits Land, 1220-71 Biimata, Nago 905-0005 Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Time :10/31/2020 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- -For the safety and security of our customers and employees, we are making our own efforts to prevent the spread of infection. Please visit the OKINAWA Fruit Land website.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.