Tropical Rainforest Hiking Tour with Hot Spring, Market Visit & Local Lunch
It is a challenge hiking tour with 2300 meters long stone path to climbs, with about 3770 stone steps.
At the end of the climbing, there is a 80 meter long steep rock. To climb the rock, you really have to drop to your knees by holding the iron chain, which is the most challenging part of the hiking tour. Once you reach the top of the mountain, you will have a great view of the local villages, cloudy mountains nearby, every as far as the Five Finger Mountain in the northwest.
After the tiring hiking tour, I guess you stiffing legs need a good hot spring bath in the wild tropical rainforest and a real local lunch with local vegetables, beef & chicken, AND COLD BEER too if you like.
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - best of local dishes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Qixianling Hot Spring National Forest Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qixianling Hot Spring National Forest Park, Baoting Li and Miao Autonomous County, China
Seven Fairy-Lady Mountain National Forest Park National Park or Qixianling in Chinese is located in Baoting Li & Miao Minority Autonomous County in the middle of Hainan Island, about 1.5 hours driving from Sanya, covering an area of around 22 square kilometers with the highest peak rising 1126 meters above sea level.
Approved by the Chinese Government in 1998 as National Level Forest Park, the Seven Fairy-Lady Mountain National Forest Park is well-known for hot spring, strange shaped ridges, and tropical rainforest.
The highest temperature of the hot spring could reach up to 95℃ , the highest of its kind on Hainan Island which could boil eggs in about 10 minutes. The hot spring eggs are very tasty which you should not miss
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Baoting County, Baoting County, Hainan
Located in the middle of Hainan Island, Baoting is one of Hainan's minority area with a population of 200 thousand, most of them are Li & Miao minorities.
The county is well-known in Hainan for its hot spring, tropical rainforest & minority cultures. The Local Li & Miao minority annual celebration Sanyuesan is the biggest holiday for local people which falls on late March or early April according to Chinese lunar calendar.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you to confirm pick up time and point. Ports
- Sanya International Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.