Trás os Montes - Nordeste Trasmontano - 10-hour ride on the Tierra del Fria Route
This is a new and unique itinerary, which will be guided by an experienced person and the region. The Tierra Fria route in Trás os Montes takes us back to the past, with 1,100 and 1,150 Castles that served as a base for the defense of the Northeast region of Portugal. Highlight for historic villages and their regional food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Regional Lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Castle of Bragança
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Braganca
- Entry/Admission - Igreja Matriz de Vimioso
- Entry/Admission - Miranda do Douro Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Shopping aside
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Braganca, Rua de Santo Condestavel, Braganca 5300-046 Portugal
Visit to the Castle of Bragança and Citadel of Bragança
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Igreja Matriz de Vimioso, Vimioso Portugal
Stop for regional lunch (included) with Posta Mirandesa, Alheira, Chouriça, Butelo and purchase Trasmontanos products like Olive Oil, Alheiras, Chouriças. Chestnuts, Figs and Cherries (depends on the season). In the itinerary is included a tour in Vimioso, Vipers Field Village and Algoso Castle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Miranda do Douro Cathedral, Largo da Se, Miranda do Douro 5210-184 Portugal
Stop for photos in Miranda do Douro Cathedral, Miranda Dam and Miranda Commerce Street for shopping (Clothes, Gifts, Embroidered Towels)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Porto, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer can be done by searching for the tourists in hotels, airport or even to combine a place in the Porto region for the excursion!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.