True Nature Experience - Half-Day trip from Milan to Montevecchia Natural Park
This is an unique experience because it is a journey to immerse in your True Nature and reconnect with Mother Nature.
In this exhilarating experience you will be guided to encounter peace, harmony, and purpose in your life, while strengthening your bond with nature!
Its a transforming and delightful experience you will never forget!
I am an Ecotuner: a facilitator of nature reconnection. This is a new profession certified by the International Ecopsychology Society.
My mission is to help people reconnect to nature, using tools from applied Ecopsychology.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Train Tickets
You'll immerse yourself in nature walking in a beautiful natural reserve. We will walk for about 6 km through easy tracks, with the aim to relate to nature.
I'll introduce you exciting and reflexive tools from Applied Ecopsychology to reconnect with your true nature, and with the surrounding environment.
You'll visit the beautiful Montevecchia Park with its curious phenomenon of petrified springs - unique preserved area.
I'll guide you through a specific sequence of activities to drive you to your True Nature. We will have moments of silence, walking meditation, green mindfullness, inner work, dialogue with nature, and sharing our perceptions, insights and feelings about the experience.
We will visit the Montevecchia Natural Park, where we will find
- Le sorgenti pietrificanti (Petrified Springs)
- The House Ca' Soldato, the Park Headquarters: The origin of the name of this farmhouse, inhabited until 1987, brings to mind ancient battles. A legend tells of a Napoleonic soldier headed to Russia who, kidnapped by the landscape and the quiet of the place, decided to stop giving the farm its name.
• Parco regionale di Montevecchia e della Valle del Curone, localita Butto 1, Montevecchia Italy
Departure Point :Milano Porta Garibaldi, Stazione, Piazza Sigmund Freud, 1, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This activity will take place with a minimum of 2 participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.