Truffle hunting experience with lunch near Florence
Follow a passionate truffle hunter and her trained dog in Tuscan woods. Discover all about the magic world of truffles before enjoying a truffle-based tasting with a glass of local wine.
per adult from
1 hour 50 minutes
What's included :
- Truffle hunting in our woods with an expert truffle hunter and his trained dog.
- Hiking shoes on request.
- Lunch - Lunch with a truffle menu (3-courses,a glass of wine and water) Or truffle starters and a glass of wine. * Upon request, in season, the prized white truffle can be used at the current day's price.
What's excluded :
- Enjoy a journey to discover the truffle world.
Meet your friendly truffle hunter, Stefania, and her trained dog. She descended from a truffle hunters family since the second half of the 1800s.
Merge in 30 hectares organically certified truffle fields and woods, that supplies fresh truffles and live the uniqueness, the pureness, the dense mystery that distinguishes the truffle universe. Walk in the Tuscan woods, and be guided by Stefania while learning the truffle craft and truffle dogs knowledge. Learn curiosities about truffle expert and dog while enjoying the magic Tuscan countryside.
Then, move inside to enjoy the cognitive path, a multisensory experience. In this way is possible to learn every aspect of territory, ecosystem, plants, truffle hunter work, the trained dog, the truffle cycle life, the different species, the history of the truffle in the world and other curiosities and anecdotes. The organoleptic part follows the cognitive moment when you will be served a complete tasting menu or light tasting lunch based on truffles. You will also have the possibility to buy genuine products from the showroom.
• Typical Tuscan menu
Departure Point :Via Armando Cerbioni, 38, 50051 Castelfiorentino FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.