Truffle Hunting With Dog And Hunter, Food Tasting Included- Umbria, Italy
Truffle hunting in Umbria is an old age tradition. Umbria produces the highest number of black truffles in Italy, whose quality is famous throughout the world. Truffles are an integral part of Umbrian cuisine and culture. That of the truffle hunter, intelligent observation, waiting and great satisfaction. We will take advantage of his guidebook, assisted by an incomparable four-legged scout, to learn the secrets of this noble tuber, through a naturalistic path of great beauty. And for those who still have some questions at the end of the hunt? Do not worry, the experience can only dissolve any doubt!
Requirements: suitable for everyone. Duration: 2 hours
Departure at 10 a.m.
Certificate of completion included !!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - TASTING TRUFFLES
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- We'll be at the very foot of Trevi, which is listed among the most beautiful villages in Italy. Built in Roman times, Trevi still preserves Roman remains such as the mighty walls of the first century BC, and medieval remains such as Porta del Bruscito, Porta del Cieco, Porta San Fabiano and the Arch of Mostaccio which give the village a particularly charming atmosphere .
• Borgo di Trevi, 06039, Trevi Italy
Departure Point :Trevi Stazione F.S., 06039 Trevi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.