Truffle tour from Turin
Hassle-free tour with driver and private van, up to 7 people only!
Depart from central Turin and drive to the countryside of Piedmont, on the hills around the town of Alba where the precious truffles grow.
After a 40-45 minutes drive, meet the truffle hunter and the dog and follow them in a walk in the wood learning about trees, soil composition and other facts about the environment needed for truffles to grow.
The season of white truffles goes from end of September until January. In late springtime and summer it is possible to find black truffles. Regardless of the type of truffles found, the experience doesn’t change as our aim is to show you the dog in action and provide a full presentation about the truffles of Alba.
The walk in the wood requires appropriate footwear as the path can be slippery, uneven and occasionally muddy. A limited number of rubber boots is available, please inquiry at time of booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Truffle hunt with the hunter and the dog
- A limited number of rubber boots available. Please inquiry at time of booking.
What's excluded :
- Any truffle found during the hunt
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Langhe and Roero, Langhe and Roero, Province of Cuneo, Piedmont
After 45 minutes drive you will arrive on the hills of Piedmont, a UNESCO World Heritage site, where truffles grow.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Sacchi, 8, 10128 Torino TO, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.