Trujillo Archeological Full Day And City Tour
service full use of the city and its surroundings, mix the colonial art and archeology accompanied with your tour guide at all times.
discover the charm of trujillo and its great archaeological remains as its pyramids in mud and the city of chan chan.
learn from a local guide at your own time and pace, do not run just walk and discover the wonders in adobe and mud.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
Once the service has been agreed, you will be picked up from your hotel and our Norte Expedition staff will identify themselves and take you with your tour guide to the most interesting and impressive places in Trujillo.
You will visit the colonial city of TRUJILLO, walk through its streets and houses, and then go to the HUACAS DE MOCHE colossal pyramids of mud and adobe where you will visit HUACA DE LA LUNA for 1 hour or more.
Then we will go to Huanchaco fishing village for a good lunch and return to CHAN CHAN the great city of mud, a world heritage site.
Departure Point :Trujillo, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
IT IS COLLECTED FROM THE PLACE PACTED WITH THE CUSTOMER IN ADDITION TO THE LOCAL AIRPORT OF TRUJILLO.OR WHERE THE TOURIST IS ALWAYS HOSPED AND WHEN LOCATED IN COLONIAL TRUJILLO.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.