Trujillo City Tour & Archaeological Museum
Our excursion City Tour & Archaeological Museum is the perfect choice for those who wish to get to know the most outstanding attractions of Trujillo in a few hours.
As an important city during the colony, Trujillo houses beautiful buildings and mansions of that times that constitute true architectural treasures, and in this opportunity, we will take you to tour them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer to and from centrally located Trujillo hotels
- Professional guide
- Ticket entrance
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Arqueologia de la Universidad Nacional de Trujillo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Iglesia y Monasterio El Carmen, Jr. Bolivar, Trujillo Peru
The transportation service will pick you up at your selected hotel to start the tour. You will go on a panoramic visit to Santa Clara and Carmen's churches and its convents, as well as the Church of San Francisco.
Pass By: Iglesia de La Merced, Jr. Pizarro 550, Trujillo Peru
Then visit the church of La Merced and the Superior Court of Justice.
Pass By: Plaza de Armas de Trujillo, Centro historico de Trujillo, Trujillo Peru
It will continue towards the Plaza de Armas and the Cathedral, built between 1647 and 1666, which keeps rococo altarpieces and paintings from the Cusco and Quito school.
Pass By: Casa Urquiaga (Casa Calonge)ggj, Jr. Pizarro 446, Trujillo Peru
Then you will visit the Archbishop's Palace and Casa Calonge, a colonial residence built after the earthquake of 1619 and where the liberator Simon Bolivar stayed over.
Pass By: Casa de la Emancipacion, Jiron Francisco Pizarro 610 Jiron Gamarra, Trujillo 13001 Peru
You will continue to the House of Emancipation, now Banco Continental, and the Iturregui Palace, built in 1842.
Pass By: Plazuela El Recreo, Jiron Estete y Jiron Pizarro Portada Del Jiro Pizarro, Trujillo Peru
You will visit Plazuela El Recreo and the old City Wall.
Stop At: Museo de Arqueologia de la Universidad Nacional de Trujillo, Jr. Junin 682, Trujillo Peru
Afterwards, go to the Museum of Archeology and History of the National University of Trujillo, where objects of the different cultures that were developed in the territory of La Libertad are exhibited.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Trujillo hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- On Sundays the colonial houses and the archeology museum are closed, the city tour is panoramic.
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by two paying adults.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Shared services minimum 2 passengers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.