If you never tried to hold your breath and diving this one-day course is the best introduction to the freediving world!
Our professional will teach you the basic skills used by the recreational freedivers and will bring you to you to the open water of a Cenote to start diving practicing equalization and propulsion skills.
Small groups of 4 student will give you the time to practice and to learn at your rhythm during the course and the professionalism of our instructor will make your training unforgettable!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation from the dive center to the pool/Cenote round trip (AC)
- Free diving equipment: mask/snorkel/fins/wetsuit/weight belt
- Lunch - Water/Bring your waterbottle
- Cenote fee entrance
What's excluded :
- If you are staying in Sandos Caracol or Playacar, must pay a fee of 15 USD...
Are you curious to experience the feeling of diving with one breath, but you have no knowledge? This one-day course is for you!
This program provides you with an introduction to the concepts and skills used by recreational freedivers, and allows you to dive in a open water environment.
TRY Freediving is a one day experience that introduces you to freediving, giving you a taste of the main aspects and techniques such as: physiology of freediving, practice basic breathing techniques, try out static breath hold and experience Constant Weight and Free Immersion.
The beautiful scenery of the Cenotes surround the training. Very well represented in Yucatan Peninsula, the Cenotes are natural sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater underneath; are surface connections to subterranean water bodies. The clear water and the light provide incredible landscapes that will make your training a unique and unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Scuba Libre Scuba Diving Playa del Carmen Riviera Maya, Calle 4 Norte Mz. 3 Entre 5ta avenida y la playa, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health
- 10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.