Try Scuba Diving! - Crikvenica/ Krk island
Take a scenic cruise to uninhabited bays along the island of Krk. Untouched nature and crystal clear water invite you to explore the beautiful underwater world below. Try scuba diving, swim, snorkel, tan, or just relax. Cruise along the island’s rocky shoreline, where sometimes dolphins dance or rare White- headed Griffon vultures can be spotted on the breathtaking steep cliffs above.
The Try Scuba diving program is your introduction to the underwater world. This fun, entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience your first dive, with a qualified scuba diving instructor.
The instructor explains the basics of diving and together you do a scuba dive to a maximum depth of 6-8 meters, for a duration of 15 minutes underwater.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Digital ˝Try Scuba diving˝ tutorial. (Available in 30 languages).
- Change room & storage facility
- Boat excursion
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Guests should bring their own food, snacks and drinks on the boat.
An amazing ˝Try dive˝ experience for beginners done in the sea from the boat!
Suitable for adults and children from 10 years old.
The instructor goes with one person at a time and you dive with full scuba equipment to a maximum depth of 6-8 meters, for 15 minutes each. The introduction, theory/explanation (+/- 20 minutes) is done on the boat just before the dive. We also recommend downloading a short, digital training mobile app, which you should read before doing the dive.
Each person will get a ˝Try Scuba˝recognition card from ˝Scuba Schools international˝.
The boat trip is intended as a fun trip for snorkeling and swimming too, so non-divers who don't want to dive can also join in on the boat trip.
We meet at the dive center at 09h00 in the morning and will return at +/- 14:00 - 17:00 (depending on the number of people and dive location), so you should bring some food and drinks with you.
• Krk Island, Ul. Kralja Tomislava 132, 51260, Crikvenica, Croatia
Departure Point :DIVE CITY - Diving center, Crikvenica, Ul. Braće Buchoffer 18, 51260, Crikvenica, Croatia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.