Try Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo
Have a try at sea kayaking in Stockholms north archipelago! During this 3 hour adventure, you'll have your instructor with you that will introduce you to the beauty with kayaking! You will learn basic skills like maneuvering and safety while practicing on the water around Gräddö. After the course you can use the afternoon to take a trip in the area.
Other participants can be booked on the same course, with the maximum participants on a course being 6 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Kayak, Paddle, Spray-skirt, PFD
- Course certificate.
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions (easy access by bus or car)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup/drop off
Your instructor will go through the basics of paddling and then you will have the kayak for the rest of the afternoon to continue practicing the techniques or just have a good look around our beautiful area.
You will start on land at 9:30am with some theory about the kayaks and kayaking. After that, the group will go out on the water and try the different techniques and practice the most basic ones. Around 12:30pm, you will be back on shore again and have a small evaluation. After that, you will have the kayak for yourself until 5pm.
The course includes both theoretical and practical exercises.
– How to get in and out of the kayak safely
– Paddle Technique and kayak skills
– Sea regulations
Kayak, Paddle, Spray-skirt, PFD, certified instructor and course certificate.
You bring yourself:
Clothes to paddle in (normal training clothes works fine, not jeans or cotton), an extra base layer if it’s cold, a wind/waterproof jacket, at least one complete set spare clothes (packed watertight, water resistant shoes (preferably some small and handy shoes since it can be tight for your feet in the kayak), sun hat, sunglasses, sun protection, lunch, thermos, water bottle.
• Kajak och Uteliv, Graddo brygga, Graddo, Norrtalje Municipality 760 15 Sweden
Departure Point :Gräddö brygga, 760 15 Gräddö, Sweden
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.