Tsarskoe selo - Catherine Palace & Gardens Private Tour
Tsarskoe Selo or Tsar's Village is a place tightly connected to the name of the famous Russian poet and writer — the symbol of Russian literature — Alexander Pushkin. Moreover, this former royal summer residence reminds us of imperial ball parties and festivals. The magnificent Catherine palace is the heart of Tsar's Village. The best architects of the city created this amazing sky blue building with gilded molding. The undoubted gem of this palace is the Amber Room, which disappeared during the WWII and later restored. 6 tons of amber were used to bring this miraculous room back to life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Hundreds of hectares, where dozens of architectural structures are located. The main part of the Catherine Park takes up the territory between the Catherine Palace, the Cascade Ponds and the Great Pond.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All city center are allowed
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Enjoy unique experience in St.Petersburg with us.
- Most. Petersburg (https://mostpetersburg.com) presents to the guests of the city all the best, preserving the national and cultural identity and always observing the highest standarts of quality.
- Service, products and information are carefully prepared and controlled by us, so that you will feel St.Petersburg as we feel it — an infinitely rich and surprisingly beautiful city, where you can open something new and fascinating every day.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.