Tsarskoye Selo (with Amber room) and Pavlovsk tour
Make a day off from the city bustle and take a tour to the magnificent suburbs of St. Petersburg – Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin) and Pavlovsk! These former royal residences will amaze you with their originality, splendor and harmonicity. While your fun, engaging and knowledgeable guide will lead his interesting story about architecture, tsar times and history of Russia. You will visit Catherine Palace with famous Amber room in Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk Palace as well as picturesque parks in both suburbs.
For your comfort we have included skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary.
If you arrive by a cruise ship, see the Options for cruise passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 7h and private excursions in the museums
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 7 hours
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off
- Skip the line admission tickets - Catherine Palace & park in Tsarskoye Selo
- Skip the line admission tickets - Pavlovsk palace and park
- Port transport fees - in the tour Option "For e-visa cruise passengers"
- Port transport fees and blanket visa - in the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers"
- Entry/Admission - Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve, Sadovaya St., 7, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
It remained a summer residence of the Russian monarchs during almost two centuries. This inspiring place is also known as "the town of muses", because in different periods it was a refuge for the great Russian writers A. S. Pushkin, M. Y. Lermontov, S. A. Esenin. During our tour you will walk along the paths of Catherine Park, on the territory of which more than 100 different sculptures, pavilions, bridges, monuments and other constructions are situated.
And of course, you will have a Catherine Palace tour, admire its interiors and hear an interesting story about the events in Russian history, connected with Tsarskoye Selo and St. Petersburg. In this program you will visit the famous Amber Room, which was renewed by the modern restorers and is represented to the public in all its beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
This suburb is famous for its wonderful palace and park ensemble. Its construction began during the reign of Catherine the Great, in 1782. After the accession to the throne of Paul I, the Palace became his favorite residence, which by his decree was significantly expanded and acquired a more majestic and impressive appearance. During our excursion you will admire an undoubted masterpiece of the landscape art - the picturesque spaces of Pavlovsk Park and visit amazing example of Russian classicism style - Pavlovsk Palace. It is the last summer royal residence, which was created by Romanov dynasty in St. Petersburg surroundings.
In the halls of the palace museum you will find very rich and diverse collection of porcelain, faience, ceramics and glass, which has the unique pieces of the most famous manufactories of Europe and Russia. Pavlovsk Palace is also famous for its collection of art fabrics, which is admitted as one of the most significant in our country. It includes various items from the refined handkerchiefs, sewed round by the finest handmade lace, to monumental tapestry.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel, cruise port (see the Options "Fore-visa cruise passengers" and "For visa-free passengers"), airport or any agreed place. And after the tour you will be taken to your place of destination in St. Petersburg boundaries.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- If you travel by cruise ship and don't have visa, we will make tour tickets (blanket visa) for you to go ashore. Please, see the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers".
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you make e-visa, please, double-check that all data is entered correctly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, inform us, if you have any specific requirements. And we will do our best to fulfill them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.