Tsarskoye Selo with Amber Workshop and Gatchina
This full-day tour is created for those travelers who want to get more thorough information about the splendid suburbs of St. Petersburg. With your qualified guide you will visit Tsarskoye Selo and its famous Catherine Palace and Park, have an excursion in wonderful Amber Workshop and afterwards visit unique Feodorovsky cathedral. Then you will travel to another former royal residence Gatchina and visit its beautiful Palace and Park.
For your comfort we have included skip the line admission tickets to all museums in the itinerary.
If you arrive by a cruise ship, see the Options for cruise passengers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide service in your chosen language for 8h and private excursions in the museums
- Comfortable vehicle with A/C and driver service for 8 hours
- Fuel surcharge
- Pickup and drop-off
- Skip the line admission tickets - Catherine Palace & park in Tsarskoye Selo
- Excursion in Tsarskoselskaya Amber workshop
- Skip the line admission tickets - Gatchina palace and park
- Port transport fees - in the tour Option "For e-visa cruise passengers"
- Port transport fees and blanket visa - in the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers"
- Entry/Admission - Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Tsarskoselskaya Amber Workshop
- Entry/Admission - Gatchina Palace and Estate Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsarskoye Selo State Museum Preserve, Sadovaya St., 7, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
It remained a summer residence of the Russian monarchs during almost two centuries. This inspiring place is also known as "the town of muses", because in different periods it was a refuge for the great Russian writers A. S. Pushkin, M. Y. Lermontov, S. A. Esenin. During our tour you will walk along the paths of Catherine Park, on the territory of which more than 100 different sculptures, pavilions, bridges, monuments and other constructions are situated.
And of course, you will have a Catherine Palace tour, admire its interiors and hear an interesting story about the events in Russian history, connected with Tsarskoye Selo and St. Petersburg. In this program you will visit the famous Amber Room, which was renewed by the modern restorers and is represented to the public in all its beauty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Feodorovskiy Gosudarev Cathedral, Akademicheskiy Ave., 34, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196607 Russia
In Pushkin town an amazing highlight is situated - it is Feodorovsky cathedral built in the beginning of XX century in the tradition of old Russian architecture. It houses its main relic – a copy of an ancient miraculous icon of Feodorovskaya Mother of God, behind which the first Russian tzar from Romanov dynasty prayed before his ascension to the throne. Since then this icon is considered the patroness of the Romanov family. Feodorovsky cathedral was hardly damaged in the Soviet period, but now it is restored and receives the visitors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tsarskoselskaya Amber Workshop, Sadovaya St., 7, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Tsarskoselskaya Amber Workshop was founded in 1979 and became world-famous due to the reconstruction works of the Amber Room for the Catherine Palace which were held there. Highly-professional craftsmen also restored a huge number of items for St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Moscow Kremlin Museum, Amber Museum in Denmark and many other museums and private collections. Now Amber Workshop has opened its doors for guests. During our interesting excursion you will learn a lot about amber as well as restoration process and its secrets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gatchina Palace and Estate Museum, 1 Krasnoarmeyskiy Ave, Gatchina 188300 Russia
Thereafter you will travel to one of the most interesting suburbs – Gatchina, which became the royal residence due to Emperor Paul I. As well as a few centuries ago, the central place in the museum-reserve "Gatchina" takes the Big Gatchina palace. Its architecture resembles a medieval castle and always fascinates the visitors. Interiors of the Palace distinguish by the intensive use of gilding, molding, intricate ornaments, tapestries and draperies. Gatchina is also famous for its gardens, which consist of the Dutch Lower and Upper Gardens and odorous Linden garden. Gatchinsky Park is also famous with its labyrinths - water and forest. Especially popularity among the guests has the Love Island, which is considered one of the brightest samples of the regular garden of the XVIII century.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide and a driver on a vehicle will meet you in the hotel, cruise port (see the Options "Fore-visa cruise passengers" and "For visa-free passengers"), airport or any agreed place. And after the tour you will be taken to your place of destination in St. Petersburg boundaries.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Any other language and bigger group size are available upon request.
- If you travel by cruise ship and don't have visa, we will make tour tickets (blanket visa) for you to go ashore. Please, see the tour Option "For visa-free cruise passengers".
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If you make e-visa, please, double-check that all data is entered correctly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Please, inform us, if you have any specific requirements. And we will do our best to fulfill them.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.