Tubbing Arenal River & Horseback Ride Adventure
Go full out when you’re in Costa Rica with this adventure!
First, float down the Rio Arenal on a tube (Class I and Class II rapids), where you will explore nature from water
Then, get ready to complete your adventure with a picturesque horseback ride through the rainforest
The best way to get to know the Arenal and connect with the forest!
•Ride through Class I and Class II rapids
•Watch for wildlife in their natural environment
•Pickup and drop-off in La Fortuna hotels
•Ideal choice for families
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Go Adventure Arenal Park, Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
After an early morning pickup from your hotel or accommodations, you will be taken to the starting point, here you will put on all the necessary equipment, after going over safety precautions with your guide.
Then get ready for a great adventure such as tubing at Rio Arenal, a refreshing 1.5-hour ride. Where you can explore the forest from the water, you will see monkeys, slots, diferents tips of birds and other animals in the trees.
After tubing you experience one of the best horseback riding tour in Costa Rica, where you can connect with nature while riding. Always guided by the best guides, which help you connect with nature, and also educate you about the nature that surrounds the Arenal volcano.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.