Tucson Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Tucson into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
What's excluded :
- Smart phone
Looking for a way to turn Tucson into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Tucson. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The scavenger hunt adventure begins in the heart of the city and takes you on a well-designed course through famous parks, cathedrals, historic hotels, theaters and the El Presidio. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop for a famous bacon wrapped Sonoran dog or grab an ice cream… why not, it’s your schedule? Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• Old Tucson, 201 S Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ 85735-9322
• Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block, 140 N Main Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701-8218
• El Presidio Park, 115 N Church Ave West of Pima County Courthouse, Tucson, AZ 85701-1130
• St. Augustine Cathedral, 192 S Stone Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701-1988
• Fox Theater, 17 W Congress St, Tucson, AZ 85701-1313
Departure Point :311 N Court Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.