Tughlaqabad Fort Ruins
Built in the 1300’s and cursed to be forever uninhabited, Tughlaqabad is one of Delhi's ancient citadels.it was meant to protect the people from invasion and could withstand a siege for years. It includes the main Tughlaqabad Fort, the mausoleum of Ghiyasuddin. Apart from being an amazing fort, it also offers great opportunity for photo shoot.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tughlaqabad Fort
- Entry/Admission - Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq's Tomb
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tughlaqabad Fort, Tughlakabad, New Delhi 110044 India
Have a look at its thirteen spectacular gates.Enjoy the panoramic view of its premises, royal mausoleum, and adjoining modern settlements, from the top. Don’t forget to take some stunning snapshots, too.Learn about the fort’s secret underground passage and try to trace it out while you stroll around.See all remnants of 7 manmade rainwater harvesting tanks, inside.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq's Tomb, Fort Main Entrance, opposite Tughlakabad, Airforce Residential Quarters, Tughlakabad, New Delhi, Delhi 110062, India
The tomb of Ghazi Malik or Ghiyas-ud-din Tughlaq, founder of the Tughlaq dynasty, is one of its kind. The tomb is buttressed by high octagonal fortress walls. Also included in the tomb complex are three other graves, belonging to his wife Makhdum-i-Jahan, son Muhammad bin Tughlaq, and Zafar Khan, a military general. This image gallery explores the architecture of this marvellous complex which is made of red sandstone and white marble, surrounded with fortress walls of Delhi quartzite.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Delhi/NCR and Pickups from Delhi Airport is also available.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.