Tuk Tuk Lisbon Guided tour!
Tuk-Tuk - an electric three-wheeled motorbike. Visit the historic Alfama, Chiado and Belém district. Of course, stop at the highest viewpoints for great photos of Lisbon capital city. The tuk tuk tour allows you to see more of the city and we fit through small alleyways, providing a comfortable ride for your group of up to 100 people.
English, German, Portuguese, Italian or French. All language avalable, you are always backed up by our local guide, so get on board!
- Highest Viewpoint / Lisbon Cathedral (Old Town)
- Go and meet the private house and the oldest lady of Alfama
- Oldest bookshop Guinness World Record (Chiado)
- Biggest park / botanic garden (Chiado)
- Lisbon Bridge (25 April Bridge)
-The ORIGINAL Belém pastry / custard
- & more ...
- Tuk-Tuk Tours (Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais, Fátima ...)
- Tuk-Tuk Surf Trips (with lunch, full equipment and private coach)
- Event Organization (birthdays, weddings and bachelours parties)
per adult from
20 to 600 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Guide / Chauffeur / Tour
- Pick-up / Drop-off in the meeting point (D. Pedro IV Square behind the National Theater) or your hotel
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees in monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
In the oldest district of Lisbon we have included for customers, "ginjinha" the traditional drink of the neighborhood, in a glass of chocolate!
Here we also have the magnificent centenary monuments and the narrow streets!
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Here we try the famous Belém pastry or "Belém Crustard" included and free, without waiting in line!
We also visited the magnificent monuments on the banks of the Tagus River
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fado in Chiado, Rua da Misericordia 14 2 Andar, Lisbon 1200-273 Portugal
Chiado with the gadens, the portuguese music and the beautiful archicteture of the XVIII century
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Largo do Regedor 18, 1150-043 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We come pick you up on all of Lisbon, or even more far away if necessaryAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Cruise Terminal / Gare Marítima de Alcântara, Doca Alcântara 1350, 1350 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :3/4/2020 - 1/5/2022
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.