Tula, Tepotzotlan and Tenayuca from Mexico City
We left Avenida de la República in front of the Julio Jimenez Rueda CDMX Theater, bound for Tula located in the State of Hidalgo, an important archaeological site in Mexico of the Toltec (pre-Aztec) culture. The main attraction of the archaeological site are the famous 4.8-meter (14.7-foot) "Atlanteans", each made from basaltic rock, which guards the top of the Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli Temple or "Morning Star".
This is the most important site of the Toltec culture.
We continue to the Magical Town of Tepotzotlán located in the State of Mexico, where the majestic National Museum of the Viceroyalty and the Temple of San Francisco Javier are located, inside a Franciscan monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, due to its magnificent decoration of gold bread.
Later we will make a panoramic tour of the Tenayuca Archaeological Zone which is believed to have been founded by the Chichimecas of Xólotl in 1250.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from Mexico City
- Guide - Bilingual driver
- Visit Tula Archaeological Zone
- Visit Tepotzotlán
- Visit Museum of the Viceroyalty
- Panoramic Visit to the Tenayuca Archaeological Zone
- Admission to the Viceroyalty Museum
- Admission to Tula Archaeological Zone
- Travel insurance on board the unit
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Tula
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional del Virreinato
What's excluded :
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Tula, Tollan, 16 de Enero, Tula de Allende Municipality 42800 Mexico
Get to know what was the capital of the Toltec state, and it developed in central Mexico during the early post-classic period of Mesoamerica, you will be impressed by the giants of Tula
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Museo Nacional del Virreinato, Plaza Hidalgo N 99 Barrio San Martín, Tepotzotlan C.P. 54600 Mexico
Discover this hidden museum, it is an architectural jewel of the baroque in Mexico, it has so many objects from the viceregal period that will make you feel that you traveled in time
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Zona Arqueologica Tenayuca, Quetzalcoatl, San Bartolo Tenayuca, Tlalnepantla 54150 Mexico
You will be amazed by the magic of Tenayuca, the walled place, the first settlement of the Chichimecas of Xólotl in Mexico City.
Departure Point :Av. de la República 154, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at the closest meeting point to your location to pick up your tour:· Presidente Intercontinental Polanco Hotel; Campos Elíseos 218, Polanco, Col. Chapultepec. 08:00 hrs.· Flagpole of the capital city of Mexico City. 08:15 hrs.· Royal Reforma Hotel; Calle Amberes 78, Juárez, Cuauhtémoc. 08:15 hrs.· Avenida de la República 154, Col. Tabacalera 06030. 08:45 hrs.It is very important that you contact us via email or phone to reconfirm your pick up.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.