Tulip Farms & Keukenhof - Private Experience incl. pick-up in the region
Go behind the scenes at two tulip farms and surround yourself with flowers in Keukenhof, the most famous and largest flower park in the world.
Start your experience comfortably, as your guide picks you up from any address in the region to visit two tulip farms. Professionals in the flower industry, from all over the world, visit these farms for their quality tulips. As more tulip 'factories' that grow tulips on crates emerge, the farms that grow tulips the traditional way are slowly dying out. And you have the opportunity to have a look behind the scenes of these traditional farms and enjoy a guided tour.
Then it's time for Keukenhof, mostly known for tulips, but other flowers such as hyacinths, daffodils, lilies, roses, carnations and irises can also be admired. Upon arrival, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point for later. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for ± 3.5 hours in your own pace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off anywhere in the region
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Coffee / tea and Dutch snack
- Comfortable, air-conditioned transportation
- Live-guided tour of the tulip farms exclusive for your party
- Professional, friendly guides
- Skip the line admission for Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heemskerk, Heemskerk, North Holland Province
Visit traditional tulip farms and learn more about them with a guided tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Upon arrival at Keukenhof, your guide walks you to and through the entrance, and sets up a meeting point for later. This way you have the opportunity to discover the beautiful park for ± 3.5 hours in your own pace.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address in the region, incl. Schiphol Airport, Ocean Cruise Terminal in Amsterdam and river cruise ports in the regionAirports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.