Tulum & Coba Private Tour
Visit the archaeological site of Tulum, where your guide will give you info about the history of this great Mayan civilization. The site of Tulum is the only Mayan City that is located near the coast of the Caribbean Sea.
After the site of Tulum, you will also visit the archaeological site of Coba, where your guide will provide further information on the amazing Mayan civilization. Climb the highest Mayan pyramid (130 ft/42m) in Mexico.
Finally, enjoy cooling down in a fantastic underground river with amazing stalactites and stalagmites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Fruits & peanuts
- Bottled water - Beverages (Soda and water)
- Bilingual guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Visit to the archaeological site of Tulum. Your guide will explain themain buildings of Tulum and reveal howk-nowledgable Mayas where. After explanation, you will have some free time to explore this impressive site yourself.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Visit to the archaeological site of Coba. Enjoy a 3 mile hike (bicycles optional), and climb the highest Mayan pyramid (130 ft/42m) in Mexico. Witness the amazing Sacbe and amaze yourself with the Mayas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cenote, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Snorkeling in the beautiful waters of a cenote. Fantastic stalactites and stalagmites surrounded by crystal water.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the lobby of your Hotel. We will confirm your exact pickup time ONE day before your tour.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We use mouth covers all the time.
- We use gel antibacterial.
- We wash our hands every 30 minutes.
- We do not touch our face, noise, and mount.
- We say “Hello” with 1.5 mts of distance.
- We take the temperature to our employees every day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The guide must be equipped with basic hygiene equipment will consist of: ● Medical grade masks. ● Latex or nitrile gloves. ● Antibacterial gel with 70% alcohol. ● Atomizer with alcohol and water or with Lysol. • Each unit will operate at 50% of its capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.