Tulum and Extreme Ride from Riviera Maya
Ancient pyramids, extreme activities, and lots of fun in nature. Be amazed at the spectacular view that surrounds the ancient pyramids. Enjoy riding an ATV in the jungle, and feel refreshed after swimming in a beautiful underground river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional bilingual guide
- helmet for driver and passenger
- lunch and water
- medical insurance and taxes
- Entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Optional Collision insurance available for $15 usd/single and $ 25 usd/double
We'll pick you up at the door of your hotel in an air-conditioned comfortable van.
Our first stop is in Tulum, the archeological site on the shore of the Caribbean sea. Witness the greatness of ancient pyramids and take fantastic photos with the turquoise sea behind.
Our second stop is in the park, where the adrenaline awaits. Ride an all-terrain ATV on dust roads.
Then climb the stairs to the exit platform right in the middle of the jungle, and you'll feel the freedom as you fly in fun, exciting ways above the canopies.
Wash out the adrenaline in the refreshing water of the underground river, and finish with a delicious variety of Mexican dishes.
This excursion is led by professional guides, so you don't have to worry about anything but your satisfaction!
• Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact us to provide an alternate location for pick up near youraccommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.