Tulum Bike Tour Tulum Maya Ruins Cenote Swimming Pueblo History Art Tacos Lunch
A slice of everything Tulum has to offer, providing a great overview of the area and lots of local history, information & tips.
You will ride quiet roads, forest trails & beach paths to see a variety of natural attractions and witness the cultural legacy of this exceptional town.
The perfect way to explore Tulum, this tour is full of art, culture, history & fun - taking in the ancient Maya ruins, a swim in the wonderful waters of a cenote, the mural art scene, the tastiest tacos, the local heart of Tulum & the cosmopolitan town of today. You will also learn about Mayan traditions & beliefs, the art of native beekeeping and the where to find the best street food, mojitos, ice-cream & music in town.
This is an insider's view of Tulum, led by experienced & dedicated guides who share their love of nature, history, biking & fun with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Quality 7-gear Urban bike
- Professional guide
- Bike tour cruising through town
- 3 delicious tacos (the best in town) & fresh juice for lunch
- Use of helmet
- Visit to a local beekeeping foundation
- Swim in a beautiful cenote
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Homemade granola bars & fruit
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Crystal
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off NOT INCLUDED
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Historical guided tour of the beautiful Tulum ruins, led by an expert guide in Mayan archaeology & culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Bike Tours, Av. Tulum s/n entre Calle Beta y, Calle Orión Nte., Tulum Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
You will get your quality bike and helmet , as well as instructions fro. your guide before we start.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Crystal, About 5 minutes south of Tulum Pueblo on 307 South by taxi Carretera Federal . Tulum Carrillo Puerto, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Jump & swim in the cool waters of this wonderful cenote
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mexico Kan Tours- Eco Tours Tulum Riviera Maya, Avenida Tulum S/N. Entre Orion y, Calle Centauro Sur, Tulum Centro, Centro, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen (ecofriendly), insect repellent (ecofriendly) and a towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear sport shoe or sport sandal. DO NOT wear flip-flops
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for children under 12
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.