Tulum Cenote and Akumal from Playa del Carmen
Discover the magic of three Riviera Maya wonders, the Tulum Mayan ruins, an underground cenote and snorkeling with sea turtles in Akumal.
This exciting tour brings you to three magical attractions in the Riviera Maya. Go back in time with a visit to the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum. Your certified guide will share fascinating facts and folklore of this marvelous civilization and the seaside city once called “Zama”.
After exploring history, you will be immersed in a natural swimming hole in a cave called a “cenote” where you will snorkel surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites. Finally you will have the extraordinary experience of snorkeling with sea turtles in the Bay of Akumal. A delicious lunch is included!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Reef tax 12 USD per person.
Discover the magic of three Riviera Maya wonders, the Tulum Mayan ruins, an underground cenote and snorkeling with sea turtles in Akumal. Lunch is included
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in almost hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. If we dont provide pick up service in your hotel we provide the nearest meeting point to pick you up. This tour doesnt run from Cancun area. We dont provide pick up service in Tulum City and Tulum Hotel Zone. For costumers in Tulum the meeting point is the #TULUM signal on the way to theTulum ruins. In the archaeological area mall center
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.