Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while visiting a real Mayan community.
• Learn about Mayan history, archaeology, and culture
• Explore the ancient Mayan cities of Tulum and Coba
• Visit a Mayan community and enjoy a traditional lunch
• Swim in clear waters of refreshing cenotes swimming hole
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Certified guide
- Visit to the Mayan community and swim in a cenote
- Lunch and traditional buffet
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- $15 conservation fee to access in Cenote
- Optional tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Climb the tallest pyramid in México
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
iImpressive Mayan city built on the coastline.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up time will be between 7 AM - 8 AM; you will get exact details via email 2 days prior to your activity date.
- Please note that the pick-up service is available from Cancún, Playa del Carmen and The Riviera Maya.
- Wear comfortable clothes (beachwear) and shoes.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, towel, camera, and spending money
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.