Tulum - Coba - Private-Tour
Visit Tulum one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Mayans, serving as a major hub for Coba, it was at its height between the 13th and 15th centuries and managed to survive about 70 years after the Spanish began occupying Mexico. Visit the mystical Mayan Ruin City of Coba, once the biggest and most important city in Yucatan, climb the Pyramid Nohoch Mul and enjoy the fantastic view over the jungle. Go swimming and / or snorkeling at beautiful Grand Cenote or instead of snorkeling we could visit a Maya family in a Mayan village deep in the jungle!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Transport in A/C minivan
Departure Point :
After your arrival at the hotel, I need the room number for the security gate, they will ask me for it and without it, they will not let me in.
OtherCancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico - All prices are calculated for pickups in Playa del Carmen. For pickups from hotels in Cancun 50.- US per tour applies, payable at pick up.Akumal, Quintana Roo, Mexico -Puerto Morelos, Quintana Roo, Mexico - All prices are calculated for pickups in Playa del Carmen. For pickups from hotels in Puerto Morelos 30.- US per tour applies, payable at pick up.Tulum, Quintana Roo, MexicoGrand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa, Boulevard Vialidad Paseo Mujeres Sm 3 MZ 1 Lt 10, 77400 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico - All prices are calculated for pickups in Playa del Carmen. For pickups from hotels in Playa Mujeres and Costa Mujeres 70.- US per tour applies, payable at pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Tulum, Quintana Roo, MexicoCoba, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.