Tulum: Discover the ancient Mayan city and its legends on an audio tour
Discover Tulum on this self-guided audio tour.
Tulum is one of the most beautiful cities in the Maya world; nested on the top of the only cliff in the area its temples overlook the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean Sea. Enjoy its gardens and swim in the beautiful white sandy beach that once served this Maya city as a door for trade throughout the pre-Hispanic world from Honduras to central Mexico. Discover how this advanced civilisation lived their daily lives in this breathtaking city on the shores of the Caribbean.
Download the tour on the VoiceMap App in a wifi zone for complete offline accessibility. The tour uses your phone's GPS to play audio at exactly the right time and place.
per adult from
40 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Librería Educal Tulum, Int. Zona Arqueológica S/N Centro, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The tour begins outside the Librería Educal Tulum.
Pass By: Дім колодязя, Zona Hotelera Tulum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The tour makes a brief stop outside the Casa del Cenote.
Pass By: Zona Arqueológica de Tulum, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The tour passes by the Archeological Zone of Tulum.
Pass By: El Castillo, Zona Hotelera Tulum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The tour makes a brief stop outside El Castillo.
Pass By: Temple of the Frescoes, Unnamed Road, Zona Hotelera Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
The tour passes by the Temple of the Frescoes.
Pass By: Great Plateform, Zona Hotelera Tulum, Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
The tour passes by the Great Plateform.
Departure Point :Librería Educal Tulum, Int. Zona Arqueológica S/N Centro, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/15/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Aldea la Selva, Rio Otate #5, Zona Hotelera Tulum, 77670 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitizer with them to ensure they're own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.