Tulum Exploring Exclusive
The adventure begins very early in the Archaeological Zone of Tulum, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea; with warm clear turquoise waters, is the only archaeological zone of the country that sits on the seashore.Later you will visit the mayan underworld or cenote, where you can explore and swim in the refreshing fresh waters of the Mayan underground rivers by jungle , always in the company of our specialized guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned VAN
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TO USING fees VIDEO CAMERA, GOPRO CAMERA, SELFIE STICK OR TABLETS inside of the arqueologist ruins.
- WE START THE PICK UP AT SEVEN AM IN THE LOBBY OF YOUR HOTEL, WHERE WE START OUR ADVENTURE TOWARDS THE MAYAN RUINS OF TULUM, WHERE OUR CERTIFIED GUIDE IN ARCHEOLOGY AND HISTORY WILL GIVE THEM AN EXPLANATION OF ONE HOUR FROM THIS MAYAN CITY AND AFTER THERE WILL BE A 45 MINUTES OF FREE TIME FOR PHOTOS AND FINISHING WE WILL GO IN OUR VEHICLE TO LATER GO TO THE MAYAN CENOTE, TO GIVE US A REFRESH BATH AND LAST WE WILL GO TO THE RESTAURANT WHERE WE WILL EAT A DELICIOUS YUCATECO STYLE FOOD, TO LATER RETURN TO YOUR HOTEL
Departure Point :lobby from your hotel in playa del carmen lobby from your hotel in riviera maya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :LOBBY FROM YOUR HOTEL
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.