Tulum Express from Cancun
A half-day tour, long enough to appreciate one of the main archeological sites of Mexico. Discover the temples of an ancient civilization in Tulum, the pyramid of "El Castillo", and different temples, and swim in the beautiful beach.
Currently, our archaeological sites remain temporarily closed for an unspecified time, meanwhile adaptations are taking place for the new health and safety measures procured by our authorities. We all are looking forward to this reopening. In the event of acquiring the activity in conjunction with an archaeological site and this should continue to be closed by the time of your visit. We will be able to carry out the rest of the activity and the cost of the visit to the archaeological zone will be reimbursed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified Guide.
- Tulum Access Fee.
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Admire the imposing walled city of Tulum. Stand in front of the "castle" and feel the centennial history in the ruins of a city considered holy to the ancient Mayan culture.
Tulum is a magnificent archaeological zone that is located next to the sea, and that has one of the best beaches of the Mexican Caribbean. If you like to know the pre-Columbian history and at the same time enjoy beautiful landscapes, this is the right place.
Swim in one of the most beautiful and quiet beaches of the Mexican Caribbean, the sand is soft and the water is warm.
Duration: 20 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please contact us to provide an alternate location for pick up near youraccommodation.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.